Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Vintage Style Cape Design in Shop!


Just finished the design and mini production process of these new vintage style capes for my shop, Fashion House Vintage, under my clothing label "Fashion House Vintage". Inspired by all the lovely vintage pieces I come across for the shop, I are planning to include some vintage reproduction items I am in the process of designing with the help of my pattern maker.


I am super pleased with how these capes turned out. I'm especially in love with the details: large asymmetrical natural bamboo buttons, a high funnel neck collar, two side front pockets, silky gold bemberg rayon satin lining, and a matching tie belt for a fitted look. They are available is 3 different fabrics (cozy burnt orange plaid wool, camel cashmere wool and black cashmere wool). Available now in our shop.

*We believe in supporting our economy, fair labor practices, and sweatshop-free clothing. That is why our designs will be made in the USA. Also, we love supporting charities so know that your purchase helps us to give back. A donation to the American Red Cross is made with every  purchase. Thanks!*

Thanks to my adorable sisters for a quick, and very cold, photo shoot with the new capes! :)

Vintage Style Cape

No comments: